Today, our little girl turns 21 months old! I can't believe we are just 3 months shy of 2 years old. Landry has been such a ball of energy lately. Especially after her bath at night. She just runs around laughing and talking and playing. Here are her stats for this month:
* She weighs around 33 pounds
* She wears a size 7-8 shoe
* She is still in 2T clothes
* She has started mumbling like she is trying so hard to say her first sentence, but it comes out sounding something like this: madamadakfgjfdgklfdlglfd; Don't ask me what she is trying to say, but she sure knows.
* There is a Chick-Fil-A commercial on the radio right now that has a cow mooing and every time it moos Landry moos with it. It is the cutest thing.
On Monday, we went to dinner with my Grammy and Grandaddy. Landry desperately needed a bath before we left, so Grammy gave her one. I got really nostalgic because Dani and I spent many a night in this bath tub playing games and playing with this exact same Noah's Ark toy. I can't wait for Landry to be older and get to spend the night with them. Some of my favorite memories are from those times.