Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dad's Day Weekend

Hi, my name is Kara and I'm a procrastinator!

We had such a wonderful weekend!
I am so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful fathers.
Saturday, we spent the day at Tim's parents house swimming a grilling out.
Tim's grandma was there and she bought Landry some of the cutest toys
Landry loves sitting on Bumpa's lap and having a snack
She got to swim with Daddy
Debbie bought her this new toy for the pool and she loved it,
although she had a hard time staying on it!
Sunday morning, we woke up and gave Daddy his cards
Sunday we spent the day loving on my dad and Tim.

So, what did my dad and Tim do for father's day you ask?
They started putting together a little project for Landry at my parents house.

I'll wait and show the final product once it's done.

Landry giving her daddy some sweet kisses
Landry with her Pop
My dad and his 2 girls!
I just had to post this because it was too funny!
As we were standing around taking pictures,
Dani and I stood by dad and I guess Landry thought
she was a daughter too, because she just walked over
and stood as close to me as she could!
Sweet girl!
Goodness, I love this girl
And this girl in our matching stripes!
Happy Belated Father's Day!

No comments: