Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just keep swimming

I have been working from home this week, and have loved the time it is giving me with Landry.
She has been pretty good about letting me work while she plays in the playroom.
 Love the bedhead!
 We have been having four course meals every morning

Swim Lessons
Swim lessons are not exactly going as I had hoped.
The first day, she was not happy about getting in.
She has warmed up a little bit, but we are still working on it.
 Charley and Hilary are in our class and we love it!
 My girl loves her some Brady Boozer.
He sits on the side and watches us in class
and she is constantly looking back to make sure "Bady" saw her!
 Love those hooded towels

Steel Magnolias
This is my favorite movie
One of those I can quote line for line, just ask my family!
It just so happened to be on TV this morning,
 so while I worked it was on and Landry sat and watched some of it with me!
Makes me so proud!

Watermelon
Yesterday afternoon, it was so pretty outside, so after Landry woke up
we went outside and had our snack.
I love, love, love watermelon and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
My girl loves being outside and playing on her swingset

I have loved my time with her.

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

What a super fun week!!!!