Monday, August 19, 2013

32 Weeks

            How far along? 32 Weeks

 

Size of the Bambino? The size of a Bok Choy.  Because of some issues, I’ve been having weekly sonograms and I have loved getting to see his sweet face every week.  He weighed 5 pounds this week already!  

 

Maternity Clothes? Yep.  I broke down this week and fell into a puddle in the middle of my closet.  My belly is so large, that even my normal maternity shirts are starting to get too small.  I’ve resorted to dresses as shirts!

 

Weight Gain? 26 pounds  

 

Stretch Marks? Not yet

 

Gender? It’s a Boy!  

 

Name? I think we have finally narrowed it down to two names!  Tim has said both names are good, now it’s just up to me to decide between them.  

 

Sleep? I’m still getting up twice a night to pee, but I fall back asleep pretty easily.

 

Cravings? I really wanted fried pickles the other day, and got them.  They were so good!  I have noticed lately though that my stomach cannot handle too much food.  I get full so easily.

 

What I Miss? Wearing cute clothes!  Don’t get me wrong, I love maternity clothes as much as the next gal, but I’m ready for normal clothes again.  

 

Symptoms? Still having severe back pain, but my swelling has gone down.  I feel like I’m in the home stretch now.  

 

Belly Button? In (but, I can tell it is almost ready to pop!)

 

Best MomentThis week the best moment came on a random day at a random time.  Landry has been super protective of me lately.  She knows mommy is not feeling 100%, and always makes sure I’m doing ok, and that I feel ok.  The other day, I bumped my stomach on a chair getting out of it, and she ran to my side and said “is my baby brother ok?”  So sweet.  She just always wants to make sure we are doing good.  I love that kid so much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I need you to decide before your church shower :)

Mix and Match Mama said...

Landry is going to be the best big sister!! What a sweetie!

Unknown said...

I need you to decide before your church shower too. Haha. You're beautiful pregnant and I love seeing your sweet belly. Remember that and that you'll be able to wear regular clothes again soon. :)