Monday, August 26, 2013

33 weeks

 
How far along? 33 Weeks
 
Size of the Bambino? The size of a Pineapple.  This week at my sonogram he weighed 5 and a half pounds, if he keeps this up, he’ll be here in no time!
 
Maternity Clothes? Yep.  Although, I’m still finding it hard to cover this big belly.
 
Weight Gain? 26 pounds and holding!
 
Stretch Marks? Not yet
 
Gender? It’s a Boy!  
 
Name? We still have it narrowed down to two names.  Now we are deciding on a middle name and which one it sounds better with.  
 
Sleep? I’m still getting up twice a night to pee.
 
Cravings? Nothing really this week.  I did have some sushi (cooked of course!) the other day because it sounded so yummy!
 
What I Miss? Walking without a waddle!
 
Symptoms? Still having severe back pain, but my sweet husband bought me a maternity band and back pillow, and that has really helped me at work.
 
Belly Button? In (but, I can tell it is almost ready to pop!)
 
Best MomentThe best moment this week was on Saturday morning.  Angel needed to go to her yearly vet appointment, so Tim thought Landry would love going, which he was right about, and took her for the morning Saturday.  Then they dropped Angel back off at the house and went to run some errands and bring me lunch.  It was so nice just having that time to myself.  I don’t get it very often.  I ended up finishing his curtains for his room, and after that, we just have a few more things to finish, and the nursery will be done!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I can't wait to meet you little man!! You are going to LOVE being a boy mom!