Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend post

This weekend was another great one!  So far, the summer has been good to us.  We’ve swam practically every weekend, and we are only three weeks in!  This weekend was very busy, but we did get a little bit of down time too.  

 

Saturday, we headed over to Tim’s parent’s house to swim and get some sun.  I’ve mentioned before how Landry loves to dress like me, and our swim suits are no exception!  My girl and I in our striped bikinis!

 

Saturday night, Tim and I headed to a wedding.  We’ve known Lance since he was in our youth group at our old church and we were so excited to be able to have a night on the town without the kiddos!  It’s so weird that our youth group kids are getting married!  

 

Sunday, we went to my cousin Stephanie’s graduation party.  I cannot believe my little baby cousin is graduating high school already!  I adore this girl so much, and Landry loves her too!

 

While we were at their house, Steph found her old pretty, pretty princess game and Landry loved it!  She got Grammy involved and they had a blast.  This game is definitely going on our list of new games to buy!  

 

Today, Steph graduated and I got to go!  I’m so, so proud of this girl!  



1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Goodness girl! You have had a BUSY weekend!! I can't believe Stephanie has graduated! Shouldn't she still be 12????