Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's Friday! 

This is a great Friday because it's the Friday before Landry's spring break!

I have a great week planned, let's just hope this rain goes away. Every day this week it has rained here and I'm about done! 

Once again I'm linking up with Erika, Narcia and Andrea for Friday Favorites.  

Read across America...
Last week Landry's school participated in read across America for dr Seuss's birthday. Hayden and I went to the stadium behind her school and read books. It was so fun. 

Such a good big sister...
Landry has really gotten into the computer lately. She goes to a few websites for kids and plays games and reads. Hayden is monkey see monkey do these days so he thinks he has to do it too. She's so good to him sometimes. 

Sweet relationship...
I said in Landry's seven year post how great of a relationship she has with my dad. My parents go to church with us which I love, and Landry sits by my mom usually every week. She requested to be seated next to Pop last week and I caught this on camera during the sermon. I just thought it was so sweet. 

Twice in two days...
On Sunday, Landry's American Heritage girls troop went back to the water park she had her party at. She was so excited to go again! I have a feeling we might be going back a lot this summer!

Train tracks...
I know other moms of little boys can relate. I feel like my legs are train and/or car roads. Up and down my legs all the time. And I have the bruises to prove it!

Officially potty training...
Well it happened. I actually told myself we would wait and potty train Hayden this summer after swim lessons but he had other plans. Last week he said pee pee on the potty. I thought he was just repeating Landry but then before his bath he got up there and went! I couldn't believe it. I thought he was going to be difficult because I've heard boys are harder but just like he always does, he surprised me and picked it up quickly. So, we are officially potty training and in pull ups full time. 

Date night with my mama...
My parents go to wine club every month and sometimes my dad is out of town so I get to go. Last night my mama and I had a date. I love her so much. We are so much alike it's scary and she makes me smile all the time. I thought it was funny because when I walked up to get my name tag it had my maiden name. It's so weird after 10 years of marriage to see that. Kind of took me by surprise!

Woohoo! I am so excited spring break is here. We have a fun weekend planned with my parents. 

Let's get this party started!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that pic of Lou and dad. Little moments like that are the best!