Thursday, December 4, 2008

Orange you glad you asked?



31 weeks!
Lil miss is the size of 4 navel oranges.

Lots going on this week. I have been battling the worst cold, and I cannot take hardly anything for it. Pre-baby, I would of been doped up, but now I just have to suffer through it.

My weekly email says that my lungs are being pushed up into my throat practically, so that would explain why I get winded walking up our stairs! My mom called me the other day when I was at the grocery store and asked me if I was taking a walk! I told her no, I just sounded like I'm running a marathon!

We have a busy busy weekend. Friday is my work Christmas party, Saturday mom, Dani and I are doing a Christmas sitting at the Gaylord and Sunday is Grammy's birthday and our church's Christmas Pageant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're too precious Kara!!! MISS YOU. When will I get to see you again????