Monday, December 1, 2008

Giving Thanks

Wow, what a holiday! We were so busy, I barely had time to enjoy my 5 days off!!!

On Wednesday, I spent the day with my mom. We went to lunch at El Fenix and then did some shopping. Well, we actually did some window shopping. We went to Southlake Town Square. This is one of my favorite places to shop. It was good to just spend some time with my mom by herself. On Wednesday night, we did something that we do every year. Tim's birthday is 4 days before Christmas, and Bobby's birthday is 4 days after Christmas, so a couple of years ago, my parents decided that it wasn't fair for them to get their gifts all at once, so we started taking them out 1 month before their birthdays. It always falls around Thanksgiving, so since everyone is off, we do it the Wednesday night before. It was Tim's turn to pick the place this year, so he of course picked Dave and Busters. This is what he always picks! My husband is just a big kid at heart.
Tim and Grammy shooting!


Bobby and I skee-balling it!

Bobby and Dani playing Basketball


On Thursday I woke up to this

and this


We did lunch with my dad's family at my Grammy's house. It was such a huge spread. Then, Tim and I had to dash to drive to Commerce to his aunts house. We ate till we were full there as well. Tim and I could barely move on the way home! Being pregnant has made my stomach smaller, but you wouldn't know it by the size of my plates!

On Friday, I spent the morning in bed with a nasty head cold. By the time Tim came home from his half day at work, I was going stir crazy. We decided to start putting up our Christmas decorations. This is one of my favorite things to do this time of year. Tim lets me play Christmas music and be in my element. Then on Friday night, I got to get a prenatal massage! OH MY GOODNESS! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have asked for another one for Christmas.

On Saturday we continued Thanksgiving with my moms family. Tim and I did some early morning shopping, then went to my parents to cook. We ate till we were full again!

Sunday, we had a relaxing day of church, finishing decorating our house and dinner with Tim's family.

Such a great Holiday weekend. Now, it is time to focus on my favorite holiday of the year!
24 more days!

No comments: