Thursday, December 11, 2008

What the heck is a jicama?


32 weeks!
I have no clue what a jicama is. Obviously no grocery store did either, because I searched far and wide for one, but Babycenter says this is about how much she weighs.

We still have a girl! Tim and I had our 4d sonogram on Wednesday, and the first thing I asked her to do was make sure she was still a girl. So, no exchanging! I cannot wait to show you the pictures. I have to wait till after Christmas, because we are giving mine and Tim's mom a picture for Christmas. It was such a neat experience. Tim got to watch the whole thing on a big screen tv. The tech said she has chubby cheeks and big lips. Tim said that would definitely be a combination of the both of us! It makes me want to meet her now! I cannot wait to compare these pictures to the real thing.

We have 8 weeks left. I know these will go by so fast. We have so much planned in the next 8 weeks. Christmas, New Years, 2 more showers and much more.

No comments: