Thursday, November 27, 2008

30 Weeks!!!



This week lil miss weighs as much as a head of cabbage. Oh my goodness. We have less than 70 days till she gets here. I am both scared and elated at the same time. All these thoughts keep running through my mind.

Will I be a good mother?
How will I really know when I am in labor?
Will she have dark hair and skin like Tim, or be fair and blonde like me?

I know these are typical thoughts that every woman goes through. I also know that no matter how many books you read it will never really prepare you enough.

I am registering Tim and I for the baby basics class. It just teaches you some basic stuff for first time parents and you can take a tour of the labor and delivery section of the hospital. This is going to make it real for me. Actually seeing where I will be giving birth.

I am also going to schedule a 3d sonogram in the next couple of weeks. I cannot wait to see her face. I am also going to make sure we get a good shot of the, well let's just say I'm going to make sure she is still a girl! I have heard so many horror stories. Don't get me wrong, I would love a little boy, it would just mean a lot of returns and exchanges!!!

No comments: