Friday, November 7, 2008

Eight Things About Me...

Thanks Sara for tagging me! I met Sara through the blogging world. Maybe one day, we can meet :)

This is the 8 Things Tag!

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1) Grey's Anatomy (Mine and Tim's favorite show together, do not call us between 8-9 on a Thursday!!!)
2) Desperate Housewives (I have a girl crush on Eva Longoria!)
3) The Hills (Yes, I am a 27 year old living my life through Lauren Conrad!!!)
4) CSI (The Vegas version is the best one)
5) Ugly Betty
6) Big Brother (Another show to not interrupt Tim and I during!)
7) Lipstick Jungle (I mainly just watch for the wardrobe, right Shay?!!!)
8) Criminal Minds

8 Favorite Restaurants:
(Remember I'm pregnant, so this was really hard!)
1) La Hacienda (Our favorite chips and salsa)
2) Red Robin (many nights at this restaurant await us once the lil miss gets here!)
3) Chuy's (We eat here every time we are in Austin)
4) Genghis Grill
5) Breadwinners
6) Mimi's Cafe (My shower next weekend is here, as was my bridal luncheon!)
7) Posado's
8) I'Fratelli (I was a host at this restaurant in college, which is not a good idea if you already love the food!)

8 Things that happened today:
(It is only 8:30 in the morning, so I will tell you what I'm doing today)
1) Got woken up early by my husband, so I caught up on TV on my DVR
2) Worked
3) Checked all my favorite blogs
4) Cleaned the house a bit (We are changing cable companies tomorrow, and my husband has asked that I tidy up a bit for the cable guy. Yes he really asked me to do this. If you know Tim, this is not weird!)
5) Ate dinner with our friends the Boozers and the Thomas
6) Watched the Irving-Mac game (Tim and I and the Boozers all went to Irving, so of course we cheer on the fighting Irving Tigers!)
7) Irving has boys on their drill team this year, so I waited to watch them during half time (Shay and I were Toy Tigers. Yes Shay, I will get pictures!!!)
8) Will try to get a good nights sleep (Very hard to do when you are almost 7 months pregnant)

8 Things I look forward to:
1) Spending some much needed time with Tim this weekend
2) Thanksgiving
3) Christmas
4) Meeting my baby finally (This should actually be number 1!!!)
5) Sleeping in tomorrow
6) My first baby shower next weekend
7) Christmas shopping
8) A wonderful 2009 to come

8 Things on my wish list:
1) A baby moon with my hubby before I get too big to go anywhere
2) Making this nursery everything it is in my head
3) A new blow dryer (yes this is minuscule, but I need one!)
4) Getting my pre-baby body back
5) A video camera
6) Tim and I are getting our 3d pictures of the baby in a few weeks, and I am praying that we will get some good shots
7) To relish in these last 3 months with Tim before our lives are completely different
8) To have a healthy, happy baby

8 People I tag:
(I don't know 8 people who blog, so I am cheating on this one)
1) Shay
2) Katy
3) Amber
4) Hilary
5) Stephanie H.
6) Keisha

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oooh, love your post!! Thanks for joining in the tag!

Ugh, I remember those attempts to sleep when I was 7 months pregnant....waking up every 2-3 hours thinking you have to go to the bathroom but realizing, too late, that it's just the position of the baby! I'm sure you've been told that it's God's way of preparing you for the frequent wakenings when the baby is actually here! :)

Sara
PS: I live vicariously through The Hills, too. :)

Unknown said...

Ok, I was just checking everyone's blogs and realized you tagged me. I am not good at these things but, I will try.