Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a Weekend!

This weekend wore me out. Being pregnant sure makes me more exhausted than normal. We had 11 girls at my house this weekend, 13 if you include the two leaders. We had a blast! I think Tim had more fun than I did. He is going to make such a great girl dad. We had a great speaker this year. He also led our camp this past summer, so the kids know him really well.

The best part of the weekend for me was the band. They were awesome. I bought both of their cd's. I just really like their style. The lil miss does too, she was doing cartwheels in there while they were performing!

We had a great experience this weekend. On Saturday, we were able to do our mission project. We went to some run down apartments, and pulled all the kids out and played games with them. They had a blast! I really enjoyed this experience.

I did not get a chance to take many pictures this weekend. Here are just a few.

This is my husband attempting to ride one of the kids bikes!


This is our group that stayed at our house. We had such a blast with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there to help! Miss you guys :)<333 We need to get together SOON I may possibly be there Sunday!