Thursday, November 20, 2008

Butternut Squash



29 Weeks! Can I just say that I look huge!!!

Not much going on this week. We are slowly getting the nursery put together. We got the rocker and ottoman in yesterday, but there is nowhere to put it after all the stuff from the shower! I am slowly trying to organize my thoughts and get all this stuff put away. My next shower isn't until after Christmas, so I may just put it off till then.

This weekend we have 8-10 Freshman girls staying at our house. Our church has a weekend retreat known as Reality. I told Tim to get ready, not too long from now we will be having these kind of sleepovers regularly!!! I am looking forward to hosting these girls. I had them all in Sunday School last year and have kept in touch with them throughout this year. I'll make sure to post some pictures from the weekend.

2 comments:

katy said...

Reality still is going on??! Crazy...

Mix and Match Mama said...

You look beautiful!!!!!