Monday, November 17, 2008

Showered with Love

Saturday was a great day. I had my first baby shower. As I walked into Mimi's, I couldn't believe what I saw. There were balloons, a cake, food, cute hurricane glasses filled with pink and brown goodies and presents galore. I was so overwhelmed, but in a good way. Tim and I received so many nice things, I don't know where to begin. We got both our strollers, convertible car seat, boppy, bumbo, clothes, clothes and more clothes! I got my bedding from my mom, and I had two people bring me homemade blankets. I can't wait to snuggle with her with them. Here is just a glimpse into what the shower looked like.

Tim and I with the cake


Opening just some of the presents





These were just two of the blankets that were made for me



Me with my Hostesses


Tim's grandmother and my grandmother


Tim's mom and sister


My mom and sister


I spent all day Sunday organizing and trying to wrap my brain around where all this will go. It is so hard to believe in 80 days or less she will be here to enjoy all of this stuff. I can't wait!

1 comment:

katy said...

how beautiful! i wish I could've been there, but I'm so glad you got showered with so many gifts!