Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 Months Old


My baby turns 4 months old today! We have had so much fun with her this month. She has definitely changed a lot. Here are the 5 things I am noticing now:

1. She is teething! She drools constantly, wants moms finger all the time and she has not been sleeping as well as she was. I haven't spotted anything yet, but I have a feeling within the next month a little white tooth might be sprouting!

2. She sleeps all through the night! Her first night to sleep through the night was the night before Mothers Day. It was her gift to me. She sleeps usually around 10 hours. Lately, as I stated above, it gets interrupted, but if you just pat her she will go back to sleep.

3. We are soooo close to rolling over. She can make it to her side and is almost over that hump, but not yet. She has also started sleeping on her side. It is so cute!

4. She grins from ear to ear. She has the biggest smile. I have yet to capture a good one on film. Every time that camera beeps on, she just looks at me. I need to figure out a way to get her to smile for the camera.

5. She loves to look in the mirror. She doesn't know who that cute little girl is, but she loves her. If she is upset or crying, I will put her in front of the mirror and she will be in a good mood almost immediately.

I just love having this little girl in our lives. She always knows how to put me in a good mood. I can't wait to see what's in store for us this next month!

No comments: