Friday, December 4, 2009

10 Months Old


Today Landry turns 10 months old. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. She is getting bigger by the day and is learning lots of new stuff.

1. She is getting so close to walking! She will stand up by herself for a good 10 seconds and then we cheer and she falls down. I know that once she does start walking, our lives will never be the same.
2. She kisses all the time. She only does it on her terms, but it is the sweetest thing. She will open her mouth and put it to your cheek.
3. For 9 1/2 months she has slept the same way, on her stomach with her thumb in mouth. That is until these last few weeks. She has decided to now sleep on her stomach with her butt up in the air and her legs tucked underneath her. It is so cute. It looks really uncomfortable to me, but what do I know?
4. She is very independent. She does not like to be held if you are sitting down. She is always on the go and it is so hard to keep her contained in her high chair or your lap.
5. She is loving table food. I try to always give her some of our food because I want her to like all kinds of foods. So far, I have not given her anything that she hasn't liked.

Little Landry, you are growing up so fast. In just 2 short months you will turn 1. That makes mommy so happy and sad all at the same time. I love you more than you know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kara- She is growing up soo fast! I can't believe she is already 10 months old! I miss you and Tim! I need to meet little miss Landry! Sometime when I come to my parents I will have to see if I can come visit you all!!!! :)