Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What have we been up to?

We have been going, going, going. Here are just a few of the things we have been up to this week.

Friday we went to dinner with the Boozer family. Brady and Landry had so much fun together. I can't believe how big they are getting! Thank you Brady for my musical cube, I love it!




Saturday we went shopping and had lunch with my parents. Every year, my dad, Dani and I go shopping for my mom and this year Landry got to come!

Then, this happened! So excited for them.

After that, we went to dinner with our family and Bobby's family. We had so much fun with them. Bobby has a new nephew, and Landry was fascinated by him. She kept staring at him and when I would hold him, she would watch me the whole time. It was really cute.




Sunday, we celebrated Tim's Birthday with his parents and sister. Landry got to have some of Daddy's cake, and loved it. Her first birthday should be fun!


Monday night, we went to a Christmas party. They had a Santa there and Landry loved him. She tried to pull his beard a few times!







Today, we went to the Galleria with Shay and Kensington. We took the girls to the play area. They loved it!




Whew! Christmas week is here. I love this time of year.

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

We had so much fun with you!! We love you!