Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shop Till You Drop

This weekend Tim, Landry and I took a little trip to Austin. We always go shopping here right before Christmas at the Round Rock Outlets. There are so many stores to choose from. We literally shopped till we dropped. Landry did so good shopping. The hotel stay and car ride were a different story! Poor thing is at the age where she gets so bored in the car and at the hotel that she just wasn't her normal self. We love to travel, so I'm hoping she eventually will learn to adjust. Here are just a few of the pictures we took.

Enjoying a bottle before we leave

Landry and I in our hats

Her first outlet mall shopping outing!

In the car

Playing in the hotel room

My little make-up artist! She discovered that she loves to watch mommy put on her make-up, and sat in my lap the whole time.

This was after the dropping from the shopping!

No comments: