Tuesday, July 6, 2010

America's Sweetheart

This weekend was insane!  We had so much to do and squeezed it all in our little 3 day weekend.  Saturday, we went over to Tim's parents house to see Aunt Diane.  Have I told you how much I love Tim's Aunt?  Well, I do.  Landry loves her too! 
Sunday we were supposed to go on my parents friends boat, but the weather wasn't very pleasant, so we postponed it until this weekend and we just went to their house and swam instead.  Have I told you how much my girl loves a pool?  The minute she saw theirs in the backyard, she ran to the door squealing.  So, we jumped right in and swam for a while. 
Dani and Bobby got to come along too!  Such a pretty couple!
Landry made herself right at home at their house!
America's next top model!
So, I must tell you about their dog.  It is a 150 pound Newfoundland.  Oh my goodness, I have never seen such a big dog before.  Landry fell instantly in love.  Every time we would come inside to get something, she did this:
Do you see how much bigger he is than her?  She didn't care! 
Monday, we went over to Grammy's house to grill and swim some more.  Landry got to play with her cousins and her favorite, Uncle B! 
Happy 4th of July from our lil Firecracker!

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Oh good grief that's a big dog!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Oh good grief that's a big dog!