Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekend in Arizona


 This past weekend we went to sunny Arizona. 
It is already 100 degrees there.
Landry was so excited to go on
an airplane.
You know how my family loves to eat at restaurants
that have been on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives? 
Well in Phoenix there is a little dive that
we ate at.
It was so yummy!
Saturday was pool day!
This girl is such a water girl.
She could of stayed at that pool all day long
 
She loved playing in the pool with Tim and my dad
They also had a slide that we went down
My little family of 3
And my sweet mama
Saturday night we went to Benihana
We love a good hibachi
Sunday Tim and my dad played golf while mom, Landry and I
went back down to the pool.
Then after the boys got back from their fun, mom and I
went to a movie.
Then the boys picked us up and we went to
this train depot we had seen the night before.
OMG, my girl was in Heaven!
They had a train you could ride on around the park
She loved it!
Then we walked around the train museum
After all the going we did, this girl was pooped!
She did this practically the whole flight home.
It was such a great weekend.

3 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

100 degrees! Holy cow! You guys looked like you had a blast! I loved the pool pics!

Robbie and Melissa said...

I would love to have some warm weather here! I bet you got great tans! Fun trip!

RealExams said...

Great blog and Beautiful pictures and stuff! Your blog is very nice. thanks for sharing this post.