Friday, October 19, 2012

High Five for Friday

I love seeing Amber's blog every Friday with the stuff she
did throughout the week and thought it would be fun to do that too!

Here is my first official High Five for Friday!

1. We have this pumpkin that you plug in, and Landry's new favorite
thing to do is plug it in at night and unplug it in the morning.
She loves when we give her jobs!

2. Wednesday, Tim and I celebrated 15 years since our first date!
That is a long time people.
We love reminiscing about that night because it makes
us laugh that our first date was a dollar movie and fast food.
Wouldn't have it any other way!

3. Thursday, some of the girls at work went to a pumpkin farm and bought
some pumpkins.  I got our pumpkin family and now I'm brainstorming about
how to decorate them.

4. I am doing the one on one with God study right now with
some great women from our Sunday School class and have
been so enriched by this study.  It's a great start to my morning
along with my coffee and Heath bar creamer! 

5. The pumpkin fairy came to visit me!
I got a text from Hilary this morning with this picture.
I am so blessed by her friendship and the thoughtful things she
does for me.  Thank you Hil! Love you.

Have a Happy Friday and
a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

Amber Massey said...

Oh, i love your high five! I also love love your little pumpkin family:) you should get Landry to paint on the littlest one. Then you can stack them biggest to smallest on the porch next to the other pumpkin:) and although this is terribly weird, I dreamed about your 'The Smith's' sign last night.. Preggo brain, lol. I've had a weird dream every single night this week!

Robbie and Melissa said...

Love Hilary's gift! Such a sweetie:)