Monday, June 3, 2013

21 weeks


How far along? 21 Weeks

Size of the Bambino? The size of a Carrot
Maternity Clothes? Yes, but I am still wearing non maternity dresses also.
Weight Gain? 15 pounds
Stretch Marks? Not yet
Gender? It’s a Boy! Mama’s intuition was right!
Name? Nope, not even close. I have some that I love, but getting Tim on board is another story!
Sleep? Still tossing and turning all night, plus I’m having the craziest dreams!
Cravings? Ice cream and cereal.  My grammy bought me some key lime ice cream this week, and it is so yummy! 
What I Miss? Not really much right now
Symptoms? I’ve had the worst round ligament pain the last few days. If I get up after sitting for any length of time, I’m so sore.
Belly Button? In
Best Moment? Finding out this baby is a boy and getting to finally say “he”! Plus, my parents got him his first clothes and I never thought seeing boy clothes would make me so happy!

No comments: