Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Time with my girl

Last week and the week before that, Landry had swim lessons in the mornings.
I decided to take the mornings off from work and spend some time with my girl.
We had so much fun and got used to sleeping in in the mornings and doing whatever we wanted!
Here are just a few of the things we did together.

We swam

We played at the park


We went over to the Boozer's house and swam some more

We spent Father's Day with our favorite guy

The bump and I had to leave for Nashville for work
I watched Landry on her final day of swim lessons

We got to see one our favorite families, The Shulls

Shay and I have been friends for 20 years.  Trust me when I tell you,
she knows me, the real me!

Saturday morning, as a treat, I took Landry for her first pedicure!
As my mom says, her first of many!
She loved it.
She just sat there while they rubbed her feet and she picked a pretty purple out.
The final product!
I love this girl so much, and I'm looking forward to many more years of
mommy daughter time.

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

What special mommy/daughter time you've been having! Landry is so blessed to have a mom like you!!