Friday, June 28, 2013

Little Fish

Last Friday, Landry completed her two week swim lessons.
At first when we started she wasn't quite sure about going back
there by herself and then quickly got the hang of it.
The thing about these swim lessons is that the parents don't watch,
so I had no clue if she was even learning anything.
Last Friday, they had all the parents come back and then each of the
kids shows off what they've learned.
I was amazed at Landry!
She did so good.
When I was her age, I practically lived in a pool
so I was so excited that she loves it too.




Friday night, we went over to Dani and Bobby's house since they couldn't come
to the class on Friday, and she swam all by herself, dove in and is loving the pool now.
The hard part is now getting her out of it!




1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

What a cute little fish she is!! Love her!