Monday, June 3, 2013

Gender Reveal Party

Friday night, we had family and our closest friends over to celebrate this baby.  I had the cutest shirt made for Landry.  She was so proud to be the big sister that night!
The theme for the party was "What Will It Bee?". 
I found some of the cutest ideas on my biggest waste of time Pinterest.
I had everyone who thought it was a girl wear pink
And everyone in the boys corner wear blue. 
You can tell what pretty much the majority thought!
And... It's a boy!
We are so excited to have a boy!  As Tim and I went in the sonogram room that day, we got so excited wondering what this baby would be.  As soon as she asked us if we wanted to know the gender and we both said yes at the same time, he decided to show us exactly who he was!  It was hilarious. 

We had a great time at our party and my girl loved hosting all her little friends!

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I can't wait to meet baby boy Smith! I know he'll fill your home with so much joy :).