Monday, July 1, 2013

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 Weeks


Size of the Bambino? The size of a Zucchini
Maternity Clothes? Yes, although the shirt you see in the picture in not maternity. I’m trying to still stretch some of my pre maternity tops, but I don’t think they are going to last much longer!
Weight Gain? 20 pounds
Stretch Marks? Not yet
Gender? It’s a Boy!
Name? Every time I say “yes, we have a name”, Tim just looks at me. I know he doesn’t think we do, but I think I have settled on the perfect name for our boy. I prayed over his name this weekend and it just fits with our family. We shall see.
Sleep? I have now started going to the bathroom twice in the middle of the night. I’m carrying him so much higher than I did with Landry, but for some reason he is sitting so low right on my bladder.
Cravings? Gushers, fruit roll ups and popsicles, all of which were in my grocery cart yesterday!
What I Miss? Nothing really
Symptoms? I think I am taking a growth spurt this week. My body is really achy feeling especially in the lower stomach area.
Belly Button? In
Best Moment? Getting ready for our mini vacation! I’m looking forward to just relaxing and spending time with our family.


2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

If I'm making bets, I predict his middle name is Michael...let's see if I'm right...

XOXO

Robbie and Melissa said...

We have got to skype! I can't wait to see lil Mr. Smith!!