Monday, July 15, 2013

27 Weeks



How far along? 27 Weeks- Third Trimester!

Size of the Bambino? The size of a Cauliflower
Maternity Clothes? Yes
Weight Gain? 22 pounds
Stretch Marks? Not yet
Gender? It’s a Boy!
Name? Yes! I’m 99% sure we have agreed on a name! I’ll reveal soon!
Sleep? I’m still getting up to go to the bathroom at least once a night, but I have been so tired lately, that sleep overtakes my bladder.
Cravings? It’s so weird this go around. With Landry, I craved pretty much anything. I just said to Tim a few days ago “I have not made you go get me anything this time”. I’m sure he’s probably glad about that. I’m starting to get to that point in pregnancy where you can just eat a little and get full. Of course I’m hungry a few hours later though!
What I Miss? I have been seeing such cute summer clothes on sale, and I want to buy some so bad. I keep talking myself out of them though, so I guess I miss my normal clothes.
Symptoms? Still having awful back pain.
Belly Button? In
Best Moment? Deciding on a name! This has by far been one of the most difficult subjects to come up this pregnancy. We just could never agree. I’ll write a whole post on this when I reveal, but just know that his name has great meaning to us!

No comments: