Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Surprising Little Man

Saturday night I got one of the biggest surprises of my life!
My sister, Dani had planned on having me come
over for a "Mary Kay Party" and when I arrived at her
house, I got more than I bargained for!
She had secretly planned a surprise
baby shower for me and our lil man.

She had put all the food I had been craving throughout
my pregnancy in one spot!
They had also set up a station where you could write
on diapers that Tim and I will be changing and cards that the ladies
could write on that wrote their wishes for him.
We got some amazing presents!
 
All of my BFF's came
Tim's mom and sister
The Clemens girls
 
I just kept looking around the room in amazement
that my sister had picked all the women in my
life that has meant something to me at
one time or another. 
Dani, I love you!
I'm so lucky to have you as my sister
and be an aunt to my kiddos.
 


3 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Dani Lynn is such a special sister! I love her too! It was such a wonderful evening! Love both of you girls!

Anonymous said...

I love you too Kara! (and Shay).
And you're very welcome for the shower. You know being an aunt is one of the most joyous things in my life. I can't wait to meet little man!
Love, Dani aka Ninny aka Aunt Dani aka best sister ever!

Robbie and Melissa said...

She did an awesome job! What a sweet sister!