Monday, July 29, 2013

29 Weeks


Size of the Bambino? The size of a Butternut Squash
Maternity Clothes? Yes
Weight Gain? 25 pounds
Stretch Marks? Not yet
Gender? It’s a Boy!
Name? Back to the drawing board. Are you as tired as I am of not having a name for him? We had a shower this weekend and that was the number one thing I got asked. I do think we have it narrowed down to two though. Also, I’m almost 99% sure we have the middle name decided on.
Sleep? Yes! Although, I have developed a horrible cough and chest congestion, so sleep the last few nights has been scarce.
Cravings? Still chocolate cake and fruit gushers
What I Miss? Regular clothes. I know I still have a while until I’m back in pre-pregnancy clothes, but I feel like my maternity wardrobe is getting smaller and smaller on me, and I have less and less to wear.
Symptoms? The back pain has subsided a little bit, but I went to the doctor last week and I’m showing a lot of fluid around him, and I’m already measuring 34 weeks! So, needless to say, my belly is feeling huge these days.
Belly Button? In
Best Moment- My surprise shower my family and friends threw for me. I have a blog post coming on it! Needless to say, it was one of the best nights of my life!




2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I still vote for naming him Shull Smith. I think us having a Shull Smith and a Smith Shull would be fabulous!

Robbie and Melissa said...

I'm so happy for you and how sweet they threw you a shower! So wish I could've been there! Hang in there, only 2 more months! :)