Wednesday, July 10, 2013

26 weeks


            How far along? 26 Weeks

Size of the Bambino? The size of an Eggplant
Maternity Clothes? Yes
Weight Gain? 22 pounds  
Stretch Marks? Not yet
Gender? It’s a Boy!  
Name? Would you believe me if I told you no?  I still cannot believe we cannot settle on a name for this baby.  I know we have some time, but I want to start calling him by his name and getting stuff made for him.  I know my family and closest friends are chomping at the bit too!
Sleep? Still going to the bathroom twice a night.  I’m also, starting to move a lot to get comfortable.  I tried a pregnancy pillow, but I move way too much to use it.  
Cravings? Still anything fruity like gushers and fruit roll ups.  
What I Miss? Nothing really
Symptoms? Back pain and lower abdominal cramps.  Just a lot of stretching and moving going on.  
Belly Button? In
Best Moment? Realizing this is the last week of my 2nd trimester!  I am excited about putting his room together and I’m going to register for a few key items I know we are in need of.        



No comments: