Monday, September 9, 2013

35 weeks

              How far along? 35 Weeks

 

Size of the Bambino? The size of a Honeydew melon.  They didn’t weigh him at my sonogram last week, but if I had to guess, I would say he is close to 7 pounds.

 

Maternity Clothes? Yep.  

 

Weight Gain? 30 pounds

 

Stretch Marks? Not yet

 

Gender? It’s a Boy!  

 

Name? Yes!  

 

Sleep? As of this week, sleep is pretty much nonexistent.  I’ve been getting up about 3 times a night to pee, and I’ve been having some pretty powerful Braxton hick’s contractions that wake me up.  

 

Cravings?  Water.  I’m not sure what changed, but I have been drinking water nonstop this past week.  I even got me a cute new tumbler to drink it in.  I want it all the time.  

 

What I Miss? This week?  Regular clothes!  Nothing fits over this giant belly, and I get so frustrated getting dressed.  I know, just a few more weeks, I keep telling myself that.

 

Symptoms? Back pain and the sometimes intense Braxton hick’s contractions.

 

Belly Button? In, and I’m assuming it’s going to stay that way

 

Best Moment- My wonderful girlfriends threw me a shower this past Thursday, pics to come.  It was such a cute theme, and I got some really nice things.    

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I can't wait to meet him! You are going to LOVE being a boy mom! Little boys are just PRECIOUS! Love you!

Unknown said...

Hang in there, he's going to be here before you know it! Yay, can't wait!