Tuesday, September 17, 2013

36 Weeks


How far along? 36 Weeks

 

Size of the Bambino? The size of aCoconut.  He weighed 6 pounds 8 oz at the sonogram last week.  

 

Maternity Clothes? Yep.  

 

Weight Gain? 30 pounds and holding!

 

Stretch Marks? Not yet

 

Gender? It’s a Boy!  

 

Name? Yes!  

 

Sleep? I have actually been sleeping ok this week.  I still get up a couple of times a night to potty, but I’ve been falling back asleep pretty fast.  I think I’m just so tired that sleep is easier.  

 

Cravings?  This week was chocolate and Frosted Flakes.  

 

What I Miss? Putting on normal clothes that fit

 

Symptoms? Back pain and the sometimes intense Braxton hick’s contractions.

 

Belly Button? I noticed this week that it is slowly starting to pop out!

 

Best MomentWe got his Pottery Barn chair cover in with his name on it and it made it so real to me.  His room is coming together very nicely.  I can’t wait to have it all done!    

No comments: