Tuesday, September 17, 2013

36 Weeks


How far along? 36 Weeks

 

Size of the Bambino? The size of aCoconut.  He weighed 6 pounds 8 oz at the sonogram last week.  

 

Maternity Clothes? Yep.  

 

Weight Gain? 30 pounds and holding!

 

Stretch Marks? Not yet

 

Gender? It’s a Boy!  

 

Name? Yes!  

 

Sleep? I have actually been sleeping ok this week.  I still get up a couple of times a night to potty, but I’ve been falling back asleep pretty fast.  I think I’m just so tired that sleep is easier.  

 

Cravings?  This week was chocolate and Frosted Flakes.  

 

What I Miss? Putting on normal clothes that fit

 

Symptoms? Back pain and the sometimes intense Braxton hick’s contractions.

 

Belly Button? I noticed this week that it is slowly starting to pop out!

 

Best Moment- We got his Pottery Barn chair cover in with his name on it and it made it so real to me.  His room is coming together very nicely.  I can’t wait to have it all done!    

No comments: