Tuesday, September 24, 2013

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks

 

Size of the Bambino? The size of a small watermelon.  He weighed 8 pounds at the sonogram last week!  

 

Maternity Clothes? Yep.  

 

Weight Gain? 30 pounds and holding!

 

Stretch Marks? Not yet

 

Gender? It’s a Boy!  

 

Name? Yes!  

 

Sleep? I have actually been sleeping ok this week.  I still get up a couple of times a night to potty, but I’ve been falling back asleep pretty fast.  I think I’m just so tired that sleep is easier.  

 

Cravings?  Nothing really.  This pregnancy has been so different from my one with Landry.  I have had no real cravings.  

 

What I Miss? Bending over to put my shoes on

 

Symptoms? I have been having Braxton Hick’s contractions pretty consistent this week.  

 

Belly Button? Still in!

 

Best MomentThe nursery is done!  We finished it this weekend while my parents had Landry.  I love going in there.  It’s so calm and boyish, I love it!    


1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Don't have that boy until at least next Tuesday!! I don't want to miss him :). Love you!