Tuesday, September 24, 2013

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks


Size of the Bambino? The size of a small watermelon.  He weighed 8 pounds at the sonogram last week!  


Maternity Clothes? Yep.  


Weight Gain? 30 pounds and holding!


Stretch Marks? Not yet


Gender? It’s a Boy!  


Name? Yes!  


Sleep? I have actually been sleeping ok this week.  I still get up a couple of times a night to potty, but I’ve been falling back asleep pretty fast.  I think I’m just so tired that sleep is easier.  


Cravings?  Nothing really.  This pregnancy has been so different from my one with Landry.  I have had no real cravings.  


What I Miss? Bending over to put my shoes on


Symptoms? I have been having Braxton Hick’s contractions pretty consistent this week.  


Belly Button? Still in!


Best MomentThe nursery is done!  We finished it this weekend while my parents had Landry.  I love going in there.  It’s so calm and boyish, I love it!    

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Don't have that boy until at least next Tuesday!! I don't want to miss him :). Love you!