Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter weekend

This weekend was great!

We celebrated Easter Saturday and Sunday.  

 

Saturday we went to Tim’s parents’ house to hunt for eggs and have a yummy dinner.  Landry really got into hunting eggs this year.  She would have hunted all day if we had let her.  

 

 

Then we came in and Tim’s parents gave them their Easter baskets

 


Me and my sweet boy


Tim’s grandma got to come and eat dinner and hang out too.  We love getting to see her!

 

Then, Saturday night we came home and gave both kids a bath and put the sponge rollers in Landry’s hair.  Here she is, ready for Easter!

 

Here are their baskets just waiting to be dug in to

 


After baskets, we got all dressed up and headed out the door for church

 


After church we met my family for lunch

 


After that we went back to Dani and Bobby's house where she opened her basket from my parents


Then we ate dessert and hunted for some more eggs!

 


My hubby and I with our sweet baby boy!

 

Easter is such a fun holiday to me.  I love getting dressed up and going to church on Easter morning and singing and hearing a great lesson and getting to see all our friends and then spending time with my family.  But, the main reason I love Easter is knowing that I get to do all of this because Jesus died on that cross for me and that makes me a very lucky girl!  

 

Plus, Jesus gave me this wonderful family to spend my time with.


1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Oh my goodness! Your kiddos are getting so big! I am OBSESSED with Landry's hair! Obsessed! And that sweet Hayden...I just want to kiss his cheeks off! Love the family picture at the end!