Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

This week was a crazy one!  It’s Friday and that means another installment of my favorite happenings from the Smith household this week.  


I'm once again linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci. 

 

All I want for Christmas…

Landry lost her 6th tooth and her 2nd top tooth!  She looks so cute right now.  I told her she needs to learn the song “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth” because this will be the only year she can sing it!  

 

Same shirt, new day…

I wore my Manda shirt to Zumba Tuesday night!

 

Brother Bear…

Hayden is finally warming up to wearing his bear coat and I love it on him!  All you see are his puffy cheeks and I love it.

 

Thank you Pandora…

I got this reminder on my phone yesterday and just smiled.  Listening to Christmas music always puts a smile on my face.  Thank you Pandora for reminding me that, Tis the season for Mariah Carey and Andy Williams!

 

Casual Friday…

Fridays are casual around these parts and today that means tennis shoes, my favorite hoodie shirt and jeans.  

 

Crazy hat day…

Today at Landry’s school the kids could pay $1.00 and wear a fun hat.  They had a teacher pass away this year and are fundraising for a tree to plant for her.  Landry wanted to pay her own money, so she got into her piggy bank and was so excited to take her dollar and hat to school!  I love her sweet, giving heart.  

 

 

We have some fun stuff planned for this weekend.  Let’s do this!

 



1 comment:

Elaine Welte said...

Your daughter is precious! My oldest is 6 too and she's about to lose her top middle teeth! I'm really hoping they'll be gone for Christmas! Ha!