Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites- Kid Edition

This week’s Friday Favorites are all about my kiddos.  I’ve gotten to spend a lot of one on one time with them the past few weeks.  

 

Hayden came home sick on Wednesday last week and Thursday my mom stayed with him and then I took him to the doctor.  

 Poor boy had a viral infection and another ear infection.  I just cannot keep this boy well.  Friday, I took a vacation day and stayed home with him.  Landry went to school so we got some good one on one time.  

I love this baby so much.  He just makes me so happy.  

 

Friday night, Tim’s parents had Hayden so Saturday I had Landry to myself.  Tim refs at our old church on Saturday mornings, so I’m usually by myself with the kids.  

 

Saturday was beautiful outside.  Landry and I went for a walk around the neighborhood and then we laid out on the trampoline and just soaked in the sun.  

 

Angel soaked up the sun too

 

I love my kids.  Spending time with them is one of my favorite past times.  


1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I love spending time with my kiddos too! Poor Hayden. I hope he feels better this weekend! XO