Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites

Woohoo! It's Friday again! 

Life has been so crazy lately for us. More on that later when I can share what's been happening. 

For now I'm going to share my favorite pics over the last few weeks. 

Happy birthday...
Last weekend we had a small party for my sister in law, Steph. Y'all have no idea how much I depend on this girl. She loves my kids so very much and is always willing to drop whatever she's doing to hang out with them for me. 

Best friends...
Oh Hayden and Angel. He loves her so much. Anywhere she goes he follows. I found them like this in the bathroom last week. 

Pop...
I took this picture of my dad and Brody at the wedding Sunday. My dad is so in love with his grandkids. Both my parents are great but my dad just has this bond with them. My mom knows it too!

Mutt n Stuff...
Hayden is obsessed with this show! It's got dogs, music and a school bus on it. Pretty much his favorite things in the world right now. He makes himself comfy on the couch and would watch it all day if I would let him (which I don't!)

Zoo day...
Wednesday Landry's class went to the zoo and I tagged along. Her group that I chaperoned were her bff's. They were all so cute. 


My little man...
We walked Landry to her friends house this week so it was Hayden and I on the way back and he wanted to hold my hand. He's just the best kid! 

Happy weekend! 

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Stephanie looks great in that picture of you two! Your kiddos are so blessed she's their aunt :).

Unknown said...

Love you sis!

Steff