Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!

I'm so excited the weekend is here as we have lots planned. A busy weekend for sure. 

I'm once again posting my favorite pics from the past few weeks. I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea. 

My mama...
I realized I never talked about my Mother's Day. We are actually celebrating my mama on Saturday with the family but I posted this pic on Instagram last week. When we took family photos in the fall we took one of the girls. It turned out to be my favorite photo of them all. I love these women in my life. One is my mama, one is my baby sister who celebrated her first Mother's Day this year and one made me a mama. 

Daddy daughter...
Tim and Landry have a great relationship. I just love seeing him with her. I took this photo leaving Epcot last week. He's so sweet with her. 

A tradition...
Dairy Queen is a family favorite. My dad traveled a lot while Dani and I were growing up and in the summers we tagged along and we always always stopped at DQ for a blizzard. It's a road trip tradition. Of course Landry loves this tradition too!

My sleeping baby...
This was pretty much how I rode the whole way home. 

They missed each other...
When we got to Tims parents to pick Hayden up he ran to us and got so excited that we were home. He especially loved seeing his big sister. 

I sure missed him...
Hayden was well taken care of while we were gone. Tims aunt did such a good job taking care of him and Tims mom and sister pitched in too. We are so lucky to have so much help. I did miss this boy like crazy though. 

My future teacher...
Landrys awards assembly was Wednesday and the teachers give out fun awards to certain kids. Landry got future teacher award and the reading medal. I was not shocked at this award. She wants to be a teacher so bad when she grows up. I just love her. She has such a heart for others and loves helping her teacher out. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1: Blizzards with dad are the best. 2: Her laying on your shoulder asleep like that reminds me of our road trips growing up and how I would sleep on you. Funny how God was preparing you then for your life now. 3: She is going to make a terrific teacher