Friday, September 26, 2008

Banana Rama



Our girl is the length of a banana.

Some exciting stuff happened this week! I have been feeling her kick for a while now, but the other night, I wanted to feel her with my hands, so I kept my hand permanently placed on my belly and lo and behold I felt her kick/move. She tends to be most active when I am watching TV at night (a girl after my own heart!) I kept trying to get Tim to feel, but every time he came upstairs, she stopped!

I finally have narrowed down my decision on nursery colors, so I am going to start buying all my bedding. We also are going to venture out and start looking at stuff we want to register for. I think I am going to go with Babies R Us, Target and Lone Star Baby. I already have a few things picked out from looking online, but I want to see them all in person.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where is Lone Star Baby, do tell?