Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mango Tango

Almost halfway there! I am feeling great this week. Thursday we find out if this lil peanut is a boy or girl. I can't help but feel anticipation. I am finding it harder and harder to get a good nights sleep. I toss and turn all night. Poor Tim and Angel, I think every time I move, they get woken up! I think God is just preparing me for the sleepless nights that await me. Tim and I finally came to an agreement and purchased the crib and changing table this week. I am glad to have this done. I have my bedding picked out, I just need to know which one to buy!

We had a first this week. On Wednesday, I was sitting at my desk at work, and I noticed a little popping feeling in my stomach. I was feeling the baby kick for the first time! I had been feeling something like this for a week or so, but didn't know what it was. Wednesday, it was kicking up a storm. I love this feeling! It reassures me my baby is doing good and that is a good feeling.


Here I am with the Mango


Here is Angel with the Mango

As you can see, Angel is starting to get tired of doing these every week!

1 comment:

katy said...

how cute are you?! and yes, i agree that the lack of sleep prepares you to get up several times a night to feed a new little one. :) i really believe God gives you 9 whole months to get used to this thing.

love you!