Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall in Love

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. I look forward to the first day all summer. I used to hate it because it meant that school was starting, but as I have gotten older, I have come to appreciate it. There are 4 reasons I look forward to fall.

1.

I love the weather change. I love how it is cool during the days, but not cold and not normal Texas 100 degrees.

2.

Candles. I love the scent of fall candles. I love walking into my house and smelling the scent of vanilla or pumpkin pie.

3.

The State Fair. My absolute favorite thing to do in the fall is go to the state fair and eat a corny dog and funnel cake. This year my husband can't look at me in amazement as I eat so much, I'm eating for 2 this year!

4.



Holidays. I love the fall/winter holidays. I look forward to Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas every year. I love spending time with my family and going to the malls to shop.

I hope you have a wonderful Fall season this year. Many Blessings!

No comments: