Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Happenings

This weekend was another busy one. Tim and I both worked long hours this week, so we barely got to see each other. By Friday we were in desperate need of a Date Night. So, where do a young married couple without kids go on their Date Night? Red, Hot and Blue! That's right folks, we splurged. We are becoming that couple who have coupons and like to use them before they expire. My grammy would be so proud.

Then Saturday, we lounged around all day in our P.J's, then decided it was time to do something productive. Tim choose golf! Tim loves his golf, and who am I to stand in the way of a man and his hobby? I had a reunion at my church to attend. I grew up in a Methodist church where the youth group was very tight knit. We all knew everything about each other. Our church is celebrating 100 years this month, so they had a youth reunion. If you were ever in the youth group or helped with the youth group, you could attend. My sister, dad and I were all in the youth group at one time or another and my mom helped with many events. We had a blast seeing all the old gang. I got to see Katy and lots of others I graduated with.


Sunday we went to Sunday school at our church, then went to the church service at my old church. I really got to see a lot of old familiar faces there. My grandparents still attend the church, so we got to spend some time with them as well. Sunday night Tim and I started our new bible studies. Tim is with the junior and senior guys, and I am with the junior and senior girls. I love these grades. These girls are going to be so much fun to work with. Hope you guys had a great weekend as well.

1 comment:

katy said...

hey! we sure are some hawt chicks... it was so good to see you.