Friday, September 4, 2009
7 Months Old
Today my big girl turns 7 months. I know I say this every month, but I am so in love with this age. She is so much fun. Here are just a few reasons why:
1. I love her laugh. She does this new thing with Tim where he will bury his head in her belly and she just cackles. Cutest thing!
2. She loves Angel. The minute we walk in the door she looks for her. Then she laughs out loud because Angel always comes barreling down the stairs and Landry thinks it is so funny. She also looks for her in the mornings when we get her out of bed.
3. She loves big kids. Anytime we go anywhere and there are big kids there, she just stares and watches them. Especially with our kids at church. She loves watching them be silly and then tries to be silly with them!
4. She does not want to be sitting. She is always trying to stand. Anytime she is on my lap or on the ground, she wants you to take her hands and stand her up. We think she might surpass crawling and just start walking, although mommy is not quite ready for that!
5. The girl can eat! She is now eating 4-5 bottles a day and eats 3 meals of food. She has the best appetite, but when she is done, she is done. Do not even try to force another bite into that mouth!
I made this little collage of pictures from the past 6 months, and I was noticing how much she has grown. It is getting harder and harder to keep her in the chair. The 1 month picture I couldn't even wake her up, and now I can't keep her still!
P.S. Just on a note of randomness- I tried the Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks for the first time ever and I love it! Shay-I'm hooked. Still not as good as the salted caramel hot chocolate, but it's my new drink choice for the fall.
at 6:44 AM