Monday, November 23, 2009

Reality Weekend

This weekend was so fun, but I am exhausted! We had the youth group's Reality this weekend. Our church has been doing this for years. This year, we had all the high school girls at our house. I adore these girls, they are so much fun! Here are just a few of the things that we did.

Saturday morning, I brought Landry to the worship with us, and she loved it! She was a dancing fool. Her new thing is to dance whenever music comes on. I will try to get a video of her doing it to show. The lead singer of the band even pointed out her dancing, it was too cute!




Landry loves our church's gym. It is a wide open range for her to crawl and play.



Saturday afternoon we played flag football. I say "we", but I actually didn't play. Tim was a referee and Landry and I watched from the sidelines. She loved it. It got a little cold, but she didn't care.









Here are two of my favorite girls, Kyndall and Erin. I absolutely adore these girls and I will be sad when they leave next year to go off to college.




Our group that stayed at the house.


Here is Landry at dinner last night. She had mexican rice for the first time and loved it. I don't think we have fed this girl anything that she hasn't liked! A girl after my own heart!


My parents brought her back this teddy bear from there trip this weekend. She loved it. It sings "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth".



No comments: