Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

This year, I have so many things to be thankful for. I have been so blessed this year and I thank God for all the things he has done and given me.

My Husband. I am so thankful for Tim. He has been my rock throughout our relationship and there is no one I would rather travel through this life with than him. He is so good to Landry and when I look at him look at her it makes my heart melt.


My daughter. I am so thankful for Landry. I could not of asked for a better child than her. She fits right in to our little family so well, and makes us whole. She makes me laugh on a daily basis and just when I think she can't get any smarter she out smarts me!


My family. I am so thankful for my parents, Dani and Bobby. I look forward to seeing them and get sad when I know it will be a while before we will go over there. Just ask Tim! I am so lucky to of been blessed with the parents that I have. I am so thankful that Dani has found someone who completes her and completes our little family.


For Tim's Family. I am so thankful for Mike, Debbie and Stephanie. I could not have asked for a better set of in-laws. They treat me as if I was their own daughter. Thank you for raising Tim to be the man he is!



Our friends. We are so thankful for the Thomas', Boozer's and Shull's. Tim and I have been blessed with a great set of friends. I am so lucky to have been blessed with friends who have children as well and that I can go to for advice.




All these things would not be possible without my faith in the Lord. I love this time of year to reflect on all that I have been given and to be so thankful for what he has done for me.

No comments: