Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 09

Happy Thanksgiving from the Smith Family!

We hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We had such a fun weekend filled with family, food and fun! Thursday we ate two Thanksgiving meals. For lunch we went to my great aunts house and Landry had her first taste of turkey, sweet potatoes and dressing. She loved it all.


Playing with Pop on the floor


The triptofan kicked in on the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house!

Landry eating her second Thanksgiving meal

Playing with Grandpa on the floor (are you sensing a pattern with her grandfathers?!!!)


Tim and Stephanie


Saturday, we were off to my parents house for my mom's side. Landry loves music. She has started singing in the car. Dani and I thought it would be funny to put her headphones on her. She just sat there and listened to the music.


Tim cooking!

My sister and Bobby's dog, Bullet

I can only hope to look this good someday!

My adorable sister

Tim and Bobby playing the Wii

Landry enjoying her third Thanksgiving meal!

Playing with Daddy

My baby and me

This is Angel on my parents bed that night. She was so tired. Poor thing.

I am so thankful for this little girl.

1 comment:

Robbie and Melissa said...

Kara- love the outfits she looks so cute and more like you all dressed up!!