Sunday, February 21, 2010

Landry's First Haircut

So, Landry had her first haircut! It had gotten so long in the back, it was beginning to look like a mullet! We went to the only person I would trust with my girls hair, Amy! She has been waiting for this day since she was born! Landry did really good and just sat in my lap and watched Amy in the mirror the whole time. I had not planned on getting her hair cut so early, but it was just a trim and it looks so much better.
Here is the before shot


Here she is getting it done




Here is the final product

Thank you Amy, we love you!

Also, while we are on the topic of hair, this little girl refuses to wear a bow in her hair anymore. She was practically born with a bow on her head, but lately anytime I put one in, she refuses to wear it, and will yank right up and pull it out.

3 comments:

Love, Dani said...

I love the new do! Huge Kisses from Aunt Dani

Amber Massey said...

Tooo cute! And YOUR hair is super cute, too! Makes me miss my short do!

Unknown said...

Baby haircuts is always funny for mother and hairdresser. Great blog with nicely placed pictures. Some of them are just like best baby Haircuts 2010. Sensible baby hairstyle blog.