Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother's day to all you mothers and future mothers.  I have to say, I had a pretty good weekend with my girl.  Saturday, we spent the day with Debbie.  We took her to Home Depot, and let her pick out some flowers and then helped her plant them.  She picked out some pretty flowers.  My Grammy will be so proud of these pictures.  I do not by any means have a green thumb, but I think I did a pretty good job of planting.  It was really fun and I did have some help from Tim's dad, Mike. 
Here we are working hard!
Our good hard work paid off, and they look really good!
My cute hubby supervised!
Here is the apple of my eye!
Here is Debbie with her 2 kids
Mother's day morning Tim got up and bought me some flowers
Sunday night, we took my mom to one of our favorite restaurants, Joe T. Garcia's.  We got her a really pretty necklace from James Avery that has a butterfly on it.  Butterflys are really special to my mom and she loved the necklace!
Here is my mom with her 2 girls

My girl and I

No comments: