Monday, May 24, 2010

Where has May gone?

This being the last week of May, I decided to post some of the highlights of our month. 

We played with sidewalk chalk with Brady Boozer for the first time.  She wasn't quite sure what to do with it, but loved to scribble on the concrete anyways!
 This is the best time of the year to sit on a patio and eat mexican food, am I right?  My girl loves it too!

We celebrated Mothers day with Grammy on Saturday and Landry as usual was the center of attention!
She was attached to my aunt and uncles dog Lucky, the whole night.
She was chasing Pop!
Two of my favorite girls
Eating Cherios and watching cartoons
That about wraps up our pictures from May.  We have a busy week ahead.  Hopefully I will get some good pictures of all we have coming up!

No comments: